If you are a PhD Student...
Life as a PhD student can be very demanding and stressful at times. You may feel lost, without guidance, with little support from you supervisor or your peers. You are not alone! Many other people feel the same, and so did I when I was a PhD student! If any of the issues below represents a challenge for you, I'd love to be able to help.
setting up for success
- applying for a PhD
- choosing the best supervisor for you
- managing your supervisor's expectations
doing and writing a literature review
- framing your research
- selecting relevant sources
- developing your research question
defending your PhD thesis
- planning, writing and submitting your PhD thesis
- preparing your Viva
- making a long-lasting impression on your examiners (and for the right reasons!)
- research or industry?
- crafting your CV
- searching and selecting your best opportunities
If you wish to discuss your situation in confidence, please click on the button below to schedule a
FREE Consultation Session with me