If you are an Early Career Academic...
You have finally landend your first academic post. Congratulations! Now you have to take up responsibilities in teaching, research and supervision, sometimes facing key tasks for the first time. No wonder you feel overwhelmed! Does any of the issues below resonate as one of your struggles? If so, I'd love to help you.
- departmental life
- colleagues, mentors, and line managers
- opportunities and distractions
teaching, research, admin
- lectures, workshops, tutorials, laboratory classes,...
- staying tuned on your research: protecting your time
- being a good citizen within your department
- choosing the right project
- choosing the right student
- how to supervise effectively
applying for funds
- the why, what, who, and how of grant applications
- getting your research funded
- dealing with rejections
- discovering your purpose and mission
- enjoying life beyond work
- carrying family responsibilities
- finding a mentor
- applying for promotion
- deciding on your next career move
If you wish to discuss your situation in confidence, please click on the button below to schedule a
FREE Consultation Session with me